Plastic tolerance of lubricants and noise reduction are becoming more and more important. More and more electrical connectors, switches and sensors are also used in cars. Reducing friction and wear is paramount here. These are developments that influence your choice of the right lubricants.
Applications of our automotive lubricants:
Our lubricants respond to the requirements and applications in the automotive industry by: broad plastic tolerance, excellent noise reduction properties and lasting protection against friction and wear.
- Electrical contacts
- Mechatronic systems
- Interior components
Meer dan 1000 + bedrijven gingen u voor
‘An oxygen-safe partnership with The Gas Professionals’
For Nippon Gases, safety is priority number one, this brings stringent requirements with it when it comes to lubricants in oxygen-rich environments. With our PFPE lubricants, we contribute to safety in the processing of gases and oxygen. Curious about which products Nippon Gases uses? You can read it here!View project
Meet the rising demands in the automotive industry with the right lubricants
The automotive industry faces challenges where noise reduction, durability, material compatibility, temperature changes, prevention of friction and unpleasant odors are important. Wondering how our lubricants can meet the requirements in different automotive applications? Read all about it here!
Today’s cars have more and more electrical contacts. Factors affecting this include:
- Temperature changes: Electrical contacts are subject to wide temperature changes. Our lubricants have a wide temperature range.
- Good contact protection: When electric contacts are worn, they lose their function and start to rust. Fenslube and Berulub FK offer good contact protection. Both lubricants reduce friction and prevent wear and corrosion.
- Material compatibility: Electrical contacts in cars often consist of noble metals or plastics. Both Fenslube and Berulub FK are compatible with noble metals such as gold and silver. Fenslube is also compatible with all common plastics.
- Noise reduction: Cars are getting quieter, so moving parts should make as little noise as possible. Bechem special lubricants have good noise reduction properties.
- Life-long lubrication: Almost all parts in a car require life-long lubrication because relubrication is simply not possible. Fenslube and Bechem special lubricants are well suited thanks to their extremely long life.
- Material compatibility: More and more mechatronic systems contain plastic. The good material compatibility with plastics and metals makes the Berulub FR series very suitable.
- Soundproofing: Cars are getting quieter and quieter, which means parts must also get quieter. Bechem special lubricants respond to this with their good sound insulating properties.
- Life-long lubrication: Wear and tear on interior components is not desirable. Since relubrication of the components is not possible, life-long lubrication is required. Fenslube and Bechem special lubricants provide life-long lubrication and good protection against friction and wear.
Today’s cars have more and more electrical contacts. Factors that affect electrical contacts and which you should consider when choosing a lubricant are:
- Temperature changes: Many parts in a car are subject to high temperature changes due to e.g. weather conditions. Fenslube and Bechem special lubricants over a wide temperature range.
- Life-long lubrication: As most of the parts cannot easily be relubricated, many applications require life-long lubrication. For example, with electrical contacts good contact protection is crucial. When worn, the electrical contact loses its function. Fenslube and Berulub FK offer good contact protection. Both lubricants reduce friction and prevent wear and corrosion, so your electrical contacts in the car are well protected.
- Material compatibility: More and more plastic materials are being used. A good material compatibility is important for optimal lubrication. Both Fenslube and Berulub FK have excellent compatibility with noble metals such as gold and silver. Fenslube is also compatible with all common plastics.