Fluorinated lubricant dissolved in a carrier fluid for long-lasting contact protection.
Benefits Fenslube 2010
- Wide temperature range from -55°C to +100°C
- High oxidation stability
Fenslube 2010 provides parts with an extremely thin, lifetime lubricating film and offers virtually no contact resistance. The base oil and high oxidation stability ensure that Fenslube provides lifetime protection. Suitable for dip lubrication and atomization technology.
Product features Fenslube 2010
- Chemically inert
- Very good resistance to low and medium temperatures
- Nonflammable and nontoxic
- Good dielectric properties
- Compatible with most plastics and elastomers
|Density at 20 °C||
|Viscosity base oil at 20°C||
|Amount of active ingredient||