In the context of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), FenS bv is responsible for the processing of the personal data as shown in this statement.
Which Personal Data we process:
FenS processes your personal data obtained by; personal or written contact, via the contact form on our website or shown interest in our products, services or newsletter. By contacting FenS you agree that your data will be included in our CRM system. Depending on your relationship with FenS, the following personal data may be processed:
- First and sur name
- IP address
- Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on our website.
- Location data
- Information about your activities on our website
- Internet browser and device type
For which purpose we process personal data:
We process personal data to give you the best possible service experience. We use your data in detail for the processing of your (service) request (Art. 6, para. 1, letter B GDPR). This refers to:
- Optimizing the user experience of our website
- Executing agreements
- Maintaining customer relationships
- Processing your request via the contact form
- Submitting product offers
We would like to point out that data transmission over the internet (for example, communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. Despite our protective measures, we cannot completely exclude unlawful processing by third parties.
Automated decision making:
FenS does not take decisions based on automated processing that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions made by computer programs or systems, without a human being (such as a FenS employee) being involved.
How long do we keep personal data:
FenS does not store your personal data longer than necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected. However, we can keep your data longer if required by law. Afterwards we delete the data immediately. We have recorded the retention periods per person involved in our processing register, which you can look through upon request
The person responsible for processing the personal data is FenS bv, represented by its management.
+31 113 573 220
Sharing of personal data with third parties:
FenS does not share personal data with third parties unless this is necessary for the execution of the agreement or when we are legally obliged to do so. We conclude processing agreements with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. FenS bv remains responsible for these processes.
Cookies we use:
Different types of cookies are used on this website:
- Functional cookies: these are required for the website to function properly.
- Analytical cookies: these are used to gain insight into the activities on the website. Based on these insights, we can optimize the website, if necessary, to make it even more user-friendly for you.
- Marketing cookies: these are used to track your surfing behavior so we can offer you customized content and advertisements to your specific needs. In addition, marketing cookies are used to generate and analyze statistics to discover potential business leads and to approach these leads for marketing purposes. The LeadExpress software is used for this. The software processes business IP addresses, which are linked to a database containing business data. Information about organizations that are registered as a result of their visit to this website are not shared with third parties.
The data on the website activity is reported in Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC, 1600 Amphiteathre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. The data collected in Google Analytics may be transferred by Google to a server in the US for evaluation. Google has submitted the EU-US Privacy Shield in case personal data is transferred to the US. Click here for more information.
See the here Google privacy statement for more information. Google Analytics cookies are stored on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 letter f. GDPR.
Use of social media:
We use social media buttons on our website. These buttons on the website are only included as images with a link to the corresponding channel of the button. By clicking on the image, you will be redirected to the services of the relevant provider. Only then your data will be sent to the relevant providers. If you do not click on the button, there is no exchange between you and the providers of the SocialMedia channels of the buttons.
Based on our legitimate interests (i.e., interest in the analysis, optimization and economic operation of our online offering in the sense of Art. 6, par. 1, paragraph. F. GDPR) Social media buttons (“plug-ins”).
Information about the use of your data on the social media channels can be found in the privacy statement of the relevant providers. From the following companies we have integrated social media buttons on our website:
- Facebook Inc. (1601 p. California Ave – Palo Alto – CA 94304 USA)
- LinkedIn Corporation (2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA
View, modify or delete data:Based on Art. 7 GDPR, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data. If we process data based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6, par.1 sentence 1 paragraph F. GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, for reasons arising from your personal situation or against direct advertising. If the objection is against direct advertising, you have a general right of objection, which will be implemented without giving reasons. You can submit a request to us, to send the registered personal data we have of you, to you or another organization mentioned by you. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
FenS bv takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us via email@example.com
Changes to the privacy statement:
In the course of the further development of our website and the implementation of new legal requirements, new technologies or in order to improve our service for you, changes to this data protection declaration may become necessary. We advise you to regularly check our privacy statement. If major changes are made to the privacy statement, we will communicate this clearly.
December 2019 version