PFPE-based solution that leaves a thin, highly durable lubricating film on parts.
Benefits Fenslube 18705
- Extremely wide temperature range from -30°C to +290°C
- Good dielectric properties
- Excellent thermal stability
- Nonflammable and nontoxic
Fenslube 18705 reduces friction through its thin, lifetime lubricating film. This prevents (fret) corrosion and wear and extends the life of your component. Fenslube 18705 is chemically inert and compatible with most plastics and elastomers.
Product features Fenslube 18705
- Chemically inert
- Reduces friction
- Prevents (fret) corrosion and wear
- Extremely low and stable coefficient of friction
- Compatibility with plastics and elastomers
|Density at 20 °C||
|Viscosity base oil at 20°C||
|Amount of active ingredient||